Six Convenient Locations Across Arizona
Fountain Hills Location
Now offering Travel IDs
Stop on in to upgrade to the new Travel ID or to update your license or ID.
To allow adequate time, ID and Driver’s Services must check in 30 minutes before close and written tests must begin 1 hour before close of business.
Do not wait in line – get your work done immediately.
Come on in and get your title work done on the spot in one of our comfortable offices. Below are just a few of the services we can help you with:
- Vehicle Title and Registration (Tags)
- Vehicle Renewals
- Personalized/Specialty License Plates
- Temporary Registration Permits (3 Day, 30 Day, 90 Day)
- Mobile Home Title Transfers (Select offices)
- On-site and Off-site Vehicle Inspections
- Disability plates and Placards
- Notary Services
Streamline your vehicle title work
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff to assist you
- Bulk processing of your titles, registrations, temporary plates, and more
- On-site and off-site vehicle inspections
- Driver pick-up and delivery of your title work
- Online billing system to track all your work
Coming Soon We will soon be moving our Fountain Hills location and adding new services to assist the community of Fountain Hills and the surrounding areas.New larger locationDesert Title is moving to a new larger location right on Shea. Located just off the...
All of us at Desert Title would like to invite you to join us for our... Customer Appreciation Days! Friday, October 29, 202112 noon - 6:00 pmSaturday, October 30, 202111:00 am - 2:00 pm Gilbert Office: 2915 E Baseline Rd #122, Gilbert, AZ (Lindsay and Baseline) Stop...
The mission of the Donor Network of Arizona is to make the most of life through the gift of organ and tissue donation. This mission can only be accomplished with the help and generosity of others. Desert Title is partnering with the Donor Network of Arizona We are...